Fire Sprinkler installations in Cornwall
Based in Launceston, Domestic Sprinklers Cornwall Ltd has built a enviable reputation for quality of installation and project management. Our ‘Can Do’ attitude and a focus on doing things right, ensures we meet the needs of our diverse private and public sector clients. Our Automatic Fire Sprinkler Installations can be found throughout Cornwall.
Our Sprinkler Systems are installed in a wide variety of new and existing buildings including:
- Private homes
- Blocks of private flats
- Tower blocks
- Social housing – single and multiple residential units
- Care homes / residential homes
- Various Small commercial properties
8 good reasons to choose Domestic Sprinklers Cornwall Ltd for your fire protection:
- Our engineers are NVQ qualified in ‘Fire Sprinkler Installation’ (BAFSA Accredited scheme)
- FIRAS* certified Design and Installations
- Widely skilled and experienced in Retro-fit installations and installations in new build properties
- Quality Workmanship and project management – Click here to read our Google reviews
- Comprehensive Health & Safety policy – trained and managed
- Insured specifically to cover Fire Sprinkler installation** (Cover includes Professional Indemnity, Public liability and Employers Liability)
- Wide ranging client base in the public and private sectors (references available)
- Competitive and value for money – including future cost of ownership.
*FIRAS is a third party certification scheme for companies who install both passive and active fire protection systems. … The technical and practical competence of these operators is assessed by FIRAS inspectors in the trade disciplines for which certification is held.
**It is imperative that correct insurance is in place. The policy should state Fire Sprinkler Installer as the type of business. (Insurance for plumbing or any other non-sprinkler trade cover is not adequate). Our insurance includes Professional indemnity to cover the design element and Public liability